Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Simple Will for Writers

I was on Neil Gaiman's blog today, reading about the death of his father, when a link caught my eye. It said:

My current crusade is to make sure creative people have wills. Read the blog post about it, and see a sample will.


Well, since my parents have been bugging me about making out a will (since they'd have to deal with all the crap anyway), I checked it out.

There's some very good advice there, and a lawyer-drawn sample will. Very useful. I thought I should share.

Thanks, Neil, for this great resource. I'm sorry about your father. He must have been a wise man to have raised such a wise son.

2 comments:

Tara Maya said...

It's one of those things it's hard to do because it's not something one wants to think about. But a good idea. Thanks for the link.

Melissa Donovan said...

This has crossed my mind more than once. I actually don't mind doing it, but I haven't found the time!